- Cat and Dog friendly
- Max Number of Pets: 2
- Max weight of pets: 40lbs on second & third floors; 80lbs on first floor
- Pet Deposit Fee: $200 non-refundable per pet
- Monthly Pet Fee: $20 per pet
- All pets must be registered at the leasing office
- We do not accept Pit Bulls, Dobermans, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Chows, Akitas, Mastiff breeds, Wolf hybrids, or Rhodesian Ridgebacks.
- Your dog must be leashed and under your control at all times when outside your apartment.
- You must pick up your pet's waste each time you take him or her out. A $25 clean-up fee will be charged to pet owners that do not clean up after their pet.
- Pets are never to be left unattended outside or on the balcony/patio of your apartment.
- Cats must remain inside your apartment or be leashed, or in a carrier, when outside.
- Sorry, but we do not allow any wild, exotic, endangered or poisonous animals, reptiles, or birds to be in residence at Turtle Creek.
- For the community rules about other types of pets, please check with the office. We will be happy to provide more information.
We will not discriminate in the leasing and management of our community on the basis of sex, age, marital status, race, creed, ancestry, color, religion, national origin, gender, handicap, sexual orientation, or familial status.
These principles are guaranteed by law, meaning that we cannot and will not provide different adult and family sections of the apartment community nor require one set of rules for certain residents and another set of rules for others.
We promise to provide all residents and guests with the same courteous treatment and application of company and community guidelines.
to assure a quality lifestyle for all residents, we have established occupancy guidelines for the maximum number of persons that can occupy each floor plan type: three occupants in a studio or one bedroom and five occupants in a two bedroom floor plan. If you experience a change in family size that puts your family outside the guidelines, please contact the office to assist you with the transition.
Renter's Insurance is strongly encouraged for all our residents. It protects your personal property if anything happens, and may pay for any damage or loss to the apartment property. Like everyone at our community, you are responsible for damage or loss to apartment property, and your person caused by fire, vandalism, water damage, and other injurious acts or crime. Please contact the leasing office for more information.
Emergency Maintenance Items
We offer 24-hour emergency maintenance service to our residents. If you experience an emergency maintenance item after business hours, please call (888)421-6503 to page our maintenance supervisor. The following is a list of items that are considered emergencies:
- no electricity through the apartment
- no water throughout the apartment
- no heat in extremely cold temperatures
- water coming into your apartment (flooding, leaks, etc.)
- toilet not working (if you only have one bathroom)
- possibility of fire from electrical sparks, burning odor or detection of smoke (please call 911 first if a fire occurs!)
- compromised apartment security (broken window, damaged lock, etc.)
- no hot water throughout the apartment
- air conditioner not working in extremely hot temperatures